Lake Levels & Discharge Rates | Lake Keystone Map & Info - Net4u | Tulsa News & Weather | Catfishing Tips Section | Today's Catch Photos | Tiny's Family Photos | Oklahoma Department of Wildlife | Free Video Downloads | www.catfishin.net | Online Photo Editor
Catfishing.tv Forum Index Catfishing.tv
 Catfishing Forum 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:30 pm
All times are UTC - 5
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
 Forum index » Scaley Fish » Crappie Forum
5-26
Moderators: catfish, Dogyeller, Ol'Slick, tiny
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
Ol'Slick

5-26

I was hangin' around the house yesterday thinkin' about draggin' the jon boat down to the local lake and doin' some crappie jiggin'. Was just about to start cleaning an old Cardinal spinning reel before I went, and the phone rang. It was the across the road neighbor. He's about got all the kinks worked out of his rig from back when we had to go get it unsunk and drag it back to the ramp for him a while back, and he was wanting to go run it and fish a while.

I went with him, we caught several crappie, most a bit on the short end of the scale, but some nice ones, and I even caught a few channel cat on my jig...some perch, and even a few drum. Wasn't a bad afternoon, sure was peaceful.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:32 pm
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
 Forum index » Scaley Fish » Crappie Forum
Jump to: